Alumni membership is a special new category of the Waikato Chamber of Commerce.
It is by invitation only.
Designed for retired business and professional people, it enables them to remain up-to-date in the world of business.
Membership, which is non-voting, brings with it an opportunity to participate and contribute in various Chamber activities.
- Alumni will receive regular Chamber newsletters by email with comment & opinion on issues facing business, member updates, news of upcoming events and more.
- Invites to special events at member rates, including keynote speakers, Business After 4 and Waikato Business Awards.
- Special member discounts at many retail stores and businesses.
- Attend Alumni only events when membership base is grown to a viable level.
- Priority tickets to Waikato Business Awards at member cost.
- Ability to contribute as part of the Chamber’s Mentor Programme.
- Provide nominations to the Hall of Fame for consideration by the HoF committee.
- Nominate new Alumni for membership to Alumni Committee.
- Opportunity to participate in the Waikato Business Awards judging panel.
- Opportunity to continue to network within the business community.